Call me 𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖊. I'm a 27 year old non-binary artist, a satanic witch, and a complete mess. My pronouns are
they/them/theirs or tey/tem/ters if you like it spicy.
I was raised in a cult, my hobbies include web design and sewing, and I'm learning to play the guitar. I was
recently diagnosed with complex trauma disorder with quasi-psychotic symptoms, and I'm also on the spectrum. I
make art to try and understand all this, and this website is a little practice test in sharing that stuff with
the world outside my head.
- I FINALLY HAVE A REAL-ASS FINISHED DRAWING UP IN THE GALLERY! GO CHECK IT OUT!
- new blog post!
- more buttons and fanlistings added to the links page
- updated about me on the home page
- upgraded to supporter and made a site for my lolita sewing stuff here
- started working on moving the Papernet to it's own site. even though it's pretty dead it's still my
- added new drawings and glitch art to the gallery
- changed url to psyche64 and added a new banner that I'm super proud of
- added a couple more link buttons because I'm a buttons whore
- discovered the endless winding rabbit hole of fanlistings, somehow emerged with a button for a Slytherin
- put up screenshots of previous versions in incarnations
» my other sites
» link me
» to do list
- Create an i-frame layout because 2 columns isn't enough to contain my bullshit
- Make a splash page and move all the webring and directory links there
- Make button for Lace Injection